Refer a Patient
Retinal Ambulatory Surgery Center of New York (RASCNY) is dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. When you refer your patients to us, we ensure prompt follow up after your patient has been seen and treated by us. We see all patients and we are in-network with most insurance providers.
Why refer patients to the RASCNY as the place to have retinal or any eye surgery?
- We are available to treat patients immediately for any retinal emergency, such as retinal detachment and eye infections. We are an ambulatory surgery center that tries to avoid all the unnecessary bureaucracy found in hospitals, which creates delays in treatment.
- We have a team approach to treating eye diseases requiring surgery. Our team of ophthalmologists each have a subspecialty in ophthalmic surgery. They work together to provide the best possible care and results.
- Our experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists, and technical staff perform thousands of ophthalmic procedures a year, allowing them the proficiency and accuracy to grow in ophthalmic surgery.
- We have a trained professional staff of registered nurses and technicians familiar with our highly-specialized equipment. They handle any possible problems and issues patients may have who require surgery. We frequently teach the patient and their family the proper position to be in after surgery to maximize results.
- Equipment is always updated and refined to do high-tech retinal surgery.
- We are available 24-hours and 7-days a week for emergencies and we see patients from all over the world. We can speak many different languages to suit our patient’s foreign language needs.
- Location is central to NYC and close to all forms of transportation, airports, etc.
- We accept most health insurances and we have reduced rates for patients without insurance from the USA and abroad.
To schedule an appointment, our office will need the following information:
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Nature of Medical Issue
- Type of service your patient needs
For patients with urgent surgical needs, please call 212-772-6830 and ask for Dr. Ben Zane Cohen.
Please download and complete the appropriate forms prior to a patient’s scheduled appointment. Fax the completed form(s) at 212-772-6883 or email us at email@example.com.